Monday, February 28, 2011

The Begining Of My Own Journey...

For almost 20 year, i never live at somewhere ALONE without my family...
But now, I need to done it ALONE (by myself)...
No FAMILY to help me....
I need to be more DISCIPLINE...
I need to be ONTIME...
I need to MAKE own DECISION...
I need to DO ALL by myself...
I need to THINK, which is BAD and which is NOT BAD...

This will be my big journey...
DIFFERENT TYPES of FRIENDS...
More INFLUENCE...
New ENVIRONMENT
New TEACHER/LECTURER...
New RULES/POLICIES...
New SUBJECT...
New PERSONALITY...
New TASK of my JOURNEY...

For the one who have the same LIFE's EXPERIENCE like me, they'll know what i've feel now...
MISSING own FAMILY...
WORRIED about FAMILY...
Feels INDIFFERENT...
CULTURE SHOCK...
And SO ON....

What I need to ACHIEVE now is a SCROLL...
I need to GRADUATED...
I want my FAMILY CRIED because of i achieve my SUCCESSFULLY in my STUDY...

FROM ME (denNick):
FREEDOM does'nt mean we can DO what we WANT...
FREEDOM does'nt mean our FAMILY did'nt care about us...
FREEDOM mean,...
F amily's Hopes...
R eady For Journey...
E scape For Experience...
E nsure Successfully...
D iscipline Ourself...
O ur Future...
M ore Knowledge...

1 comments:

NiCk+BeRth said...

datz i fell in here(sarawak)..all be alone but im not lonely coz GOD,Family,Friends n You alwys stay in heart n soul...I really thank God coz all of them exist in my life even its too far a miles away but datz not a reason 4 me 2 lose a spirit n focuz...for them,i'll give a best presents(SUCCESSFUL n LOVE)..money is not a measure for love but money is only an instrument for life 2 survive....

Post a Comment

Free Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver